Implant storage cart31. agosto 2021
De Clavícula3. junio 2020
INTEOS® Fibula Plate 3.0 & 3.5
Innovative multi-directional Plate System for the distal Fibula
INTEOS® Fibula Plate
The INTEOS® Fibula Plate reflects latest knowledge behind reposition and stabilization of fractured Fibula Bones following proved Hofer Medical Solutions standards of angle-stable & multi-directional connection between Plates and Screws.
- Destornillador ForceDRIVE con eje T8
- Destornillador ForceDRIVE con eje T10
- The size and geometry of the plates results from more than 100 accurately surveyed Fibula Bones
- Accurately pre-shaped anatomic plate design for reduced OR-Time
- Multiple distal, angle-stable and multi-directional screw options
- An optional, not angle-stable Syndesmosis-Screw can be applied in any screw hole.
- Screw Heads can be fully sunk into the plates to avoid irritation.