"Creating Partnership" is our Philosophy
Highest quality standards, continuous development of innovative products and perfect service to patients, surgeons and OR-nurses are our key principles. Partnership as the result of a reliable long-term relationship in all areas of our everyday routine. Reliable fracture healing, optimized handling of our systems for surgeons and OR-nurses and simple cleansing of instruments are continuously strengthening this partnership. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions to our products, our company or employees.
Over decades our team has been specialising on the development, production and marketing of systems for treatments in Traumatology, Orthopaedics and Neurosurgery.
In recent years we have been particularly growing to one of the Austrian leaders for technologies used in minimal invasive surgery.
Close co-operation between technical department and highly specialised clinical experts in our local team guarantees products on highest quality levels.
The Hofer medical solutions team and our products are standing for:
- High transparency in operational planning
- Protecting surgical techniques
- Reduced OR-time
- Quick return of patients to their everyday life
HOFER MEDICAL SOLUTIONS
- 1976: Roswitha and Fritz Hofer establish a medical supply trading company.
- 1993: First products on the market manufactured by Hofer
- 1997: Certified according to ISO 9001
- 2002: Certified according to ISO 13485
- 2003: Christian Maier acquires Hofer Gmbh. Continious investment in production infrastructure. One by one launch of Small Fragment, Mini Fragment, Spine and Pectus Security Implant.
- 2007: Establishment of Hofer medical solutions Poland and continious expansion of the international distribution network
- 2011: Completion of new and larger manufacturing site. Approval of product registration in Brazil.
- 2012: Launch of INTEOS® product line. INTEOS® offers latest technologies, state of the art and soft tissue protecting plate design.
- 2014: Moving to new offices and manufacturing site in Fuerstenfeld, Jahnstraße 10-12, our current address.
- 2017: Launch of INTEOS® Radius System and various OSTYS® screw designs
- 2019: Allistro Gmbh becomes new and full owner of Hofer Medical Solutions. Christian Maier is confirmed as the CEO. Allistro supports the international expansion of Hofer Medical Solutions